choose your language:
| COMM-TEC Video||
COMM-TEC Video is the trademark of a variety of products developed
All our developments are based on an intensive
communication with our customers.
The COMM-TEC Video Products are
known for their outstanding quality,
their fair pricing and their
market oriented philosophy.
will find detailed information about the COMM-TEC Video Products in
our Product Database
| ProTUNE - TV and Radio Tuner||
The ProTUNE HD / S is a
HDTV-Tuner, to receive digital TV (DVB-S2) and digital radio over
The bi-directional RS-232 and Ethernet port allows you to
control the ProTUNE HD by external control systems like AMX®, Crestron®, AVIT®,
With the bi-directional ports you can visualize status information
like the current channel, the program name or EPG information on a Touch panel
of a control system.
Setup can be done by the included IR Remote control or
by the easy to use front panel.
The tuner is designed for use in presentation
rooms, training and seminar facilities, schools, universities, hotels or in a
• Digital HDTV/SDTV TV and Radio Tuner over
• Bi-directional control over RS-232 and Ethernet
IR-Receiver and front panel
• Video outputs : HDMI, YUV-HD, Y/C and
• Resolution up to 720p/1080i
• Audio outputs: HDMI, digital
(S/P-DIF optical / coaxial), analog unbalanced and balanced; parallel
• 1x Common Interface (CI) for Pay TV
• USB2.0 connector for
external Hard disk, for recording and timeshift
• Videotext- and subtitle
• EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
• Multilanguage On Screen
• LCD Display showing TV Station and current program
19", 1 RU metal housing, black
In addition to the digital ProTUNE HD, we have the analog Tuner ProTUNE TXT.
The ProTUNE is a stereo
TV /FM Multi-Standard Tuner with videotext functionality, which can be used
worldwide for reception of FM radio and analog terrestrial and cable television.
The 1 RU housing accepts up to two tuner modules, each can receive TV and FM
signals. A bi-directional RS-232 port allows for the integration in a control
| Presentation Switcher/Upconverter||
UP-1280SU Upconverter with 12 x 1 Video/Audio
- Upscales video inputs (Composite, S-Video) to RGBHV
- Brilliant pictures and beautiful colors for perfect projection
- Only one single cable needed to the display / projector
- Ideal for LC- and Plasma Displays, as well as LCD- and DLP
- 3 resolutions selectable (SVGA 800 x 600, XGA 1024 x 768, SXGA 1280
- 12 Audio and Video inputs (4 x composite, 4 x S-Video, 4 x RGBHV,
each with stereo audio)
- 3 Microphone inputs, can be mixed with the audio outputs
- LCD Display
- Front control panel for local control
- IR Remote control included
- RS-232 control port
- Available ex-Stock for immediate
While television, DVDs, tapes and other interlaced video sources can look
good on displays designed for their resolution (e.g. television sets) the
results are often not satisfactory when these sources are incorrectly converted
for higher resolution displays.
The embedded scalers of projectors, plasma
displays or LCD screens are typically very basic and normally only optimized for
computer video sources.
The UP-1280SU is ideal for displaying different
types of video sources and signals on a high resolution display because all of
the input signals are upconverted and output in the native resolutions required
by today’s monitors, projectors, and plasma displays.
The video input
signals are routed through a high-performance video processing chip, which
upgrades the signal’s quality.
The same chip is also responsible for
de-interlacing the signal in order to output a progressive video signal.
result is a pure, flicker free, progressive scan video signal with no visible
scan lines, greatly improved picture detail and true color reproduction.
Another great advantage of the UP-1280SU is the ease of cabling: regardless
of the number of video input sources, you need only one cable from the UP-1280SU
to the display.
Controlling the UP-1280SU is easy: the front control panel
offers easy access to all the functions of the unit, with a feedback visible on
the LCD display.
The included IR control enables users easy remote
controlling of the unit.
Finally, an RS-232 control port allows for
professional integration and control in a full systems solution.
- Upconverter / Scaler and 12 x 1 Video/Audio Switcher in one unit
- High performance video chip produces excellent picture quality
- 3 resolutions selectable (SVGA 800 x 600, XGA 1024 x 768, SXGA 1280 x
- 4 composite (RCA) video inputs + stereo audio (RCA)
- 4 S-Video (mini DIN) inputs + stereo audio (RCA)
- 4 x RGBHV (15-pin HD) video inputs (pass through only) + stereo audio (3,5
- 1 x RGBHV output (15-pin HD) + stereo audio (RCA)
- 1 x RGBHV output (15-pin HD) as preview
- Stereo audio
- Front control panel
- IR remote included in delivery
- RS-232 control port
letzte Aktualisierung am 15.04.13