Tabletop Interconnect Boxes
The ProCONNECT Tabletop Interconnect Boxes are made for installation in
tables or furniture surfaces. With a light press on the cover, the connection
plate will tilt up and show its connections. The tilting mechanism is supported
by a gas-powered spring. If the connections are not needed, the box can be
pushed back into the table or furniture leaving a truly even and flush surface.
The 500 series has a partly fixed configuration but also includes free slots
which can be equipped with additional modules.
- Easy-to-access connection panels for conference room tables
- Connections available for all prevalent signal types
- Push buttons and volume control knobs for controlling AV equipment
- All signals pass through under the table
- Modular build allows for customized solutions
- Push-to-flip mechanism saves space on the table
- Power sockets available for the most popular European standards
- No sharp edges