Carnival Marine and AIDA Cruises: two new, enthusiastic ClickShare customers
The ease-of-use convinced our customer to go ClickShare. They love the possibility of presenting content from mobile devices like tablets and smartphones – a feature they couldn’t find in other presentation tools.
Managing Director at Diskowski Marine Electronics AG
Why do an ever-increasing number of companies fall for our ClickShare collaboration system? Because it’s wireless. Because it’s easy to use. And because it’s flexible, i.e. compatible with all kinds of fixed and mobile devices. In Germany, we were delighted to welcome Carnival Marine and AIDA Cruises to the ranks of ClickShare’s new fans.
Trial immediately won them over
The Carnival Marine unit is the marine service unit of the Costa Group, which is Europe’s leading cruise company and part of the worldwide Carnival Corp travel leisure company. At the unit, which is located in Hamburg, 180 experts are responsible for ship building, maintenance and refurbishment and provide training, planning, and many other services. “The center was opened at the end of 2015,” explains André Dohse, Managing Director of systems integrator Diskowski Marine Electronics AG. “We were confident that ClickShare would be a perfect fit for their new conference rooms. And indeed: a trial immediately won them over.”
Presenting content from mobile devices
200 kms to the north of the Carnival Marine unit, in Rostock, lies the impressive new headquarters of AIDA Cruises, one of the ten brands owned by Carnival Corp. Here, too, Diskowski presented ClickShare, and received similarly enthusiastic feedback. André Dohse: “The ease-of-use convinced our customer to go ClickShare. They love the possibility of presenting content from mobile devices like tablets and smartphones – a feature they couldn’t find in other presentation tools.” Today, the AIDA Cruises conference rooms in Rostock feature five of ClickShare’s premium CSC-1 systems. In Hamburg, there are nine CSC-1 units. “They’re so delighted with the system that we hope to see more ClickShare at their premises in the future.”
- 2017-03-09 - DaisyNET II: Winner of the Product Innovation Award at ISE 2017
- 2017-02-09 - ONELAN Digital Signage Content Management System Adds Support for BrightSign Media Players
- 2017-02-02 - ClickShare World Premiere at ISE - the new CSE-800
- 2017-01-16 - ClickShare boosts learner engagement at Jungheinrich Training Center
- 2016-11-24 - Gefen 4K HDMI Splitter and Switcher with HDR support
- 2016-11-15 - Latest player generation of BrightSign now available
- 2016-10-06 - DaisyNET II: New 4K generation is available now
- 2016-08-25 - New at COMM-TEC: Dataton multi-display production and presentation systems